Non è stato necessario piallare il pc ..
Ecco le istruzioni per rimuovere localmoxie.
Please follow the guide below, that corresponds to the browser you are using.
=== Firefox ===
Since version 15, Firefox offers the option to perform a browser reset, while saving all of your personal information like favorites, cookies, history, passwords, etc. It only resets the extensions. Please follow the steps below in order to reset the Firefox browser and get rid of the remaining files.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click on the orange button labeled “Firefox”. If you don’t see it, proceed to the next step.
3. Roll the mouse pointer over the Arrow next to “Help”, in the drop-down menu that appeared.
4. Click on the About Firefox button. The version number should be displayed below the Firefox text. If you are running a version older than 15.0, please update in order to be able to proceed with the steps below and the reset process. The updates for web browsers also carry certain security fixes and patches and it is highly recommended that you keep your browser up to date. If you are running a version of Firefox older than version 15, please update to the latest available version.
5. Once you are running version 15 or older, perform Steps 2 and 3 once again.
6. Click on “Restart with Add-ons Disabled” and select “Restart”.
7. The browser will shut down and a pop-up will appear. Select “Reset Firefox”.
8. On the next window, confirm that you want to reset your Firefox browser.
9. Follow the wizard that will appear. Firefox will reset the browser, import your settings and restart.
The leftovers should be removed. You only need to re-configure your extensions, if you are using any.
=== Chrome ===
Please check the settings of your Chrome browser for any lefovers from the infection. Please check the Extensions for anything that you are not familiar with as well as the home page currently set.
If this doesn’t work, you will need to uninstall completely Google Chrome and delete all the connected folders. This will remove the infection and once you are done you can install it again. Please before that make sure you have exported all your favorites, you can do that following these steps:
1.Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2.Select Bookmark manager.
3.Click the Organize menu in the manager.
4.Select Export bookmarks.
Chrome will export your bookmarks as a HTML file, which you can then import into another browser or later on in Chrome again.
Once you are finished with your bookmarks, please uninstall Chrome by following these steps:
1.Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar.
2.Select All Programs.
3.Select Google Chrome.
4.Select Uninstall Google Chrome.
5.Click the Yes button in the confirmation dialog box.
The uninstall process will begin and all your Google Chrome browser and application shortcuts will also be removed.
Alternatively, you can double-click Add or Remove programs in Window XP’s Control Panel or Programs and Features in Windows Vista/Windows 7, select Google Chrome in the list, and click the Remove button.
You ALSO NEED to DELETE what Google Chrome leaves behind – your profile information in case you wish to reinstall in the future. To delete this information, go to%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome in Windows XP or%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome in Windows Vista/Windows 7 and delete the whole folder “Chrome” with all the folders and files that are in it.
Then you can proceed with the clean installation of Google Chrome and then import back your favorites. Please note that it is a good idea if you restart your PC after uninstalling Chrome and before the new installation takes place.
=== Internet Explorer ===
Please note that this will reset your browser completely and you should save any bookmarks before that and import them later.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Open Internet Options.
3. Find the “Advanced” tab and click on it.
4. At the bottom you will see the “Reset” button.